Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." - Kenji Miyazawa

Now you cannot tell me that picture with the tattoo is raw as hell. My friend recently got this on his back in memory of our friend Anthony Michael Almonte. I also find the tattoo sad whenever i look or think of it. Anthony loved the sport basketball and thats why my friend got a tattoo of a basketball with the letters "R.I.P." on it. The wings and the halo really gives it a touching look in my opinion. On top of the basketball, are Anthonys initials, A.M.A. I did a post on the death of my friend last month, Nov. 15, the day he passed away. Its been a month but it feels like forever. Thursday, Dec. 17th would be his 17th bday. Just wanted to post this amazing tattoo, and I'll never forget him.
Live everyday like its your last, cause your never promised a tomorrow. Dont be afraid to be outgoing, take chances. Life comes with no guarrantees, no 2nd chances, but with the ability to make changes. You only have one life to live, make the best of it. Life is short, take too many pictures, laugh way too much, and love like you never been hurt before. Most of all, live the moment cause every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. R.I.P. Anthony Almonte 12.17.92 - 11.15.09.

No comments:

Post a Comment