Thursday, December 10, 2009

CODMW2 = Best Game EVER!

Spring 2010 | Philipp Bierbaum for Xampagne
So i played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for the first time today (yes I know im late lol). And this shit is the BEST GAME I've played in a looooong time! Yup, thats right lol. I cant stop playing it now! I didn't think it was gonna be as good as everyone made it seem, but i was proved wrong. The graphics are hot, the gameplay is hot, the Campaign mode is fire lol. Definitely gonna ask for this for Christmas! I hope i get my own 360 or PS3 too (i'm not really a videogamer so thats why i dont have one of my OWN yet, i been using my stepdad's haha). Anyone who hasnt played the game yet and think its overrated, think again, try it out, life is full of surprises :D! haha. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment