Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MJ to the Hall of Fame soon!

Air Jordan 6 Rings "Hall of Fame" Early Release
As Michael Jordan’s Hall of Fame induction nears, Air Jordans will continue to release in celebration of his finest career moments. Scheduled to release next Saturday are the "Hall of Fame" Air Jordan Six Rings. As far as the Six Rings fusions go, these are one of the most limited pairs to release. The pair also has the most detail of the 6 Rings series; most noticeably on the mid-sole, which highlights the unbeatable facts of Jordan’s career.
-sneakerfiles.com

Grrrr! I just spended my money on some Nike Air Max 95s too! I COMPLETELY forgot that these are coming out soon! OMG im so mad lol, you dont even know how much! Dammit, guess im gonna have to beg my parents or something for some extra cash.. wish me luck yall! lol. Oh yea, does anyone else like these? Haha, comment and let me know. Peace.
Retail Price: $175

1 comment:

mr.swagga said...

WOW THATS NOT A BAD PRICE LOL I MEAN MY MOMS BUYING SO SHE WONT BE SAYING THAT I JUST GOT SOME SPIZIKES SO I MIGHT NOT GET THESE ONES!LOL BUT THERE HOT
(retuenthelove)

Post a Comment