Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Remember... opportunities are SELDOM, PERFECT!

So i haven't posted in a while.. almost has been a month. Ya know, it actually does feel kinda strange not coming on here everyday anymore, but it also feels kinda good cause i was addicted to this thing lol. Sometimes im like "oh s***! I gotta catch up on all the fashion & music I've been missing!" haha. But i just wanted to stop by.. maybe see how everyone is doing!? Especially in this cold weather.. i hate it lol.
Also just dropping by to remind everyone of this AMAZING commercial i LOVE of retired NFL running back, Tiki Barber.
It was a Super Bowl ad for Cadillac back in 2007 i think. Anyways, just watch!

"One of the great things I think I've been able to do in my life is seize opportunities. I wasn't even a starter. Um, the guy in front of me got hurt, and I had a chance and I took that chance, and had a big day, and I was a starter ever since and so.. Opportunities are seldom, perfect, but I've learned that if you're not ready for them, they may not come again."

2 comments:

Riot!eous said...

hey nice to see you on here again

sam said...

just want 2 say the blog is dope and 2 keep up the good work. check out streetwearcouture.blogspot.com and let us no wat u think. maybe cop a shirt lol thank u

Post a Comment