Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My music is WACK, ANYONE AGREE!?

OK, so basically with a hint from this post title, i have NO CLUE what to put as my.. blog profile song.. (if thats what you wanna call it lol). And if you dont know what im talking about, just look to the right of my blog and you'll see a section titled "Music". But, you guys should know i have music on my profile already cus its been up there for like.. 6 WEEKS NOW! lol. Sooo, right now its a new song by Bow Wow but im not sure if you guys like it or whatever. Long story short, just gimme a song to put up. Anything. I dont even care if its a girl song lol. Thanks, peace.
P.S. PLEASE DONT NAME ANY HARDCORE ROCK SONGS! Im into a little rock such as Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, ummm, some others i cant think of right now lol. BUT PLEASE NO HARDCORE ROCK SHIT! I DONT LIKE HARDCORE ROCK! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment