Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nike SB Blue Lobsters

So the regular (not Concepts) Nike SB Blue Lobsters just dropped today at a close by nike SB retailer by me. I heard there were people sleeping outside starting from last night. I havent seen them in person yet, but i am hoping to do so. In my opinion, the OG red lobsters are way better. I dont like the neon laces the blue lobsters originally come with, but as usual. Nike SB throws in a extra pair of laces. With this shoe, they give you some white laces. I'd still say these shoes are cool. Im thinkin of getting em, but i dont know yet. I have seen pics on ebay, and the shoes look like there not my style of color. There is another rumor about yellow lobsters coming out... not sure, but i'll look into that. Maybe you heard too, who knows lol. Aight, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment